CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year eveyone! New Year's Eve, we all went to my mom's house for food and games. We had a great time. It was so much fun, I almost peed my pants a couple of times. We stayed up until midnight, which almost killed me, to celebrate the new year and get that new years kiss! We are really looking forward to this new year, to welcome our new baby into the world. We are excited to be having another BOY!!!! Ethan needs a little brother. Hope everyone has a wonderful new year!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Yea! You're back! I love seeing all the pictures. Next time we should all go to Disneyland together! Ethan looks so happy. Peyton got a train for Christmas too and he wants Ethan to bring his train over to play with him.
We miss you guys soooo much! Happy new year! Can't wait for this new baby boy...I'll definetely be out in June for a visit!

Tara said...

Trista, you put new pics on!!! Ethan looks so cute opening his gifts. I like his face when he is looking at the ornament!!