CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My day off

I had the day off today, and after running all of my errands, I was very hungry. I couldn't find anything to eat, so I made cookies and ate way too many!!!! What a delicious and nutritious lunch! I can't stop eating junk.
Tara, I promise I bought you a valentine. I have attempted to mail it twice, but I keep eating it. I had to go back to See's three times before I finally got it in the mail. SORRY!!!!!

Can you guess who enjoyed them almost as much as me?

4 comments:

Tara said...

Nice picture!! I couldn't stop laughing at your post...it was all about you eating! You are so funny!! You are pregnant huh? Thanks for the valentine...I can't wait. Did you get mine? Miss you.

Jill said...

I couldn't stop laughing either! That plate of cookies is making me hungry!!!!!!!!

Tara said...

thanks alot!! i just checked your blog again...cuz i'm bored and those cookies look sooo good. i don't think it is very nice to post a picture of chocolate chip cookies!

Tara said...

trista, have you been holding out on us! i just looked at your photos on Millette Gallery and you are AMAZING! you should post more of your pics...i left you a message on that blog too.:)