CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Ethan turns three!!!

Ethan's third birthday party was today. The theme as you can see, was "Cars". he picked it out all by himself! It turned out really cute. The camera was on the wrong setting, so all the pictures turned out blurry. I tried to salvage a few. Thank you everyone for all the gifts. Ethan was excited about each and evryone of them! Oh, and I alsop threw in a pregnant picture, so have a good laugh!





2 comments:

Tara said...

Ethan looks so big! I loved your decorations on the table...the orange cones were a cute idea! You look adorable pregnant of course!! Looks like i missed out on a fun party :(
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!! love aunty tara and uncle jason

Jill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN! What a fun party! I love CARS, so does Peyton. Trista, you are the freakin cutest pregnant girl ever. I want to come give you a squeeze!