CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My first day......


Well, I had my first day on the new job yesterday! Yes, I got a seasonal job working at See's candies and yes I have to wear that uniform. I absolutely love it. It has really great benefits too. I can eat as much as I want of whatever I want while I am there, I can order 4 1/2 lb boxes from the San Francisco kitchen for $10, and I get discounts an everything in the store! Wow, I get all of this just to hand out candy......I'll take it! Oh and they pay really well too! I am just working for a few weeks, just until Santa Claus comes and then I am done. I bet you know what everyone is getting from me for Christmas!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I am so insanely jealous right now! I want to work at SEE'S!!! My favorite is the butterscotch squares...(wink, wink!)

Tara said...

yay trista!! i am so glad you like it! mom told me about watching ethan ;) while you had training yesterday! i can't wait to see you in that uniform! i bet you look really cute.