CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

What a bunch of sickies!


The Millette family has been feeling a little under the weather the past few weeks.
First Ethan got strep throat, than Finn and I ended up with a nasty, nasty virus that literally put me in bed. If you know me, not much can keep me down, but this did! Matt ended up catching it too, about the same night Ethan woke up with croup.
Does anyone want to come over to our house to visit? I think it's time to break out the Lysol!

4 comments:

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Your poor family!!! Yuck! That's the worst when you're sick and then you still have to take care of your family! Oh I hope everyone gets well SOON!!!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

I clicked the button twice on accident so I had to delete the second one-whoops! :( sorry!

Jill said...

Oh I am sorry! Same thing happened to us last month. Yuck. If I lived there I would come over and take care of you....and lysol your house!

Open the windows for a little bit, it helps!