CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Introducing......




My mom and I have started a cupcake business. We took our first orders for Valentine's Day. We made just under 100 cupcakes (10 different flavors)! It has always been a dream of mine to have my own shop, and what could be better than CUPCAKES! We are up to 15 flavors and are still working on more. It has taken baking and EATING many, many cupcakes to get here. I know I have put on the pounds, but it has been well worth it.

4 comments:

Janae said...

Trista I am so excited to see your blog! Your cupcakes look delicious! Wish I could eat one right now for my breakfast. Good luck with your business.

Jill said...

Tata! That is so great! How fun! I want to come eat some right now.

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

I'm so excited for the cupcake store!! They are SO YUMMY!!! MMMmmm! Just looking at those pictures made me wanna eat the monitor! :)

~M~A~R~L~O~ said...

Yeah!! Trista this is awesome! I am so excited for you guys and what a great idea. I hope buisness goes well and can't wait to hear updates. Yum!