CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 09, 2008

Sunday at Grandma Shield's


We went to Grandma's house yesterday for a Sunday BBQ. It was so yummy, especially those chocolate raspberry cupcakes! This is our newest flavor, and i think it's my new favorite. But then again, I say that with every new flavor!

Grandma bought the grandkids a new playhouse and Matt was very sweet to put it together. As you can tell, Ethan had to help, and I think it made it take twice as long.
Anyway, fun day at grandma's as usual!
Grandma with her two grand babies.
If you look close, you can see Finn's little fingers  around Reese's neck. He LOVES her so much! He squeezes and pats her all the time.
These are MY boys! They are all so handsome, and what hard workers they are! Someday, I hope the three of them will be putting one of those together for me, but on a much bigger scale!


6 comments:

Kristen said...

Yeah! I found your blog off of someones...I can't remember who. But I'm glad I found it! It saves me from having to track you down to make you give me your blog address :). Your blog is way cute! Now I get to see what else goes on with you guys besides church stuff :). BTW, we still need to get together for another Sunday dinner...or just to hang out. Whatever works so we can hang out!

Tara said...

that was fun. im gonna miss my family.

Jill said...

Very cute! I love that little playhouse. Tell your mom to share some of her beauty secrets with me! She hasn't aged in the last 15 years I swear! She looks awesome. Well, you all do! Must be those good genes :)

Our Family said...

Finn is such a big boy. He is way too cute. Oh and I have to say those cupcakes look really good.

Jason and Joy said...

Chocolate Raspberry! I got to get me one of those :-) It's not a good thing that I found out you have a cupcake business...I have a feeling I will be ordering a lot very soon and they will all just be for me!!
That looks like a fun playhouse!!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

I LOVE the website!!!! Trista YEA!!! You're really doing it!!!! I'm so excited for you! They are SO BEAUTIFUL and not to mention YUMMY! Dang I want one right now! Oh Finn I miss my little man!