CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Well, if no one else loves them, my kids sure do.

My boys love cupcakes and I wonder why?
They go for the frosting first and then devour the cake, leaving crumbs everywhere. As much as I despise the mess, I love the smiles. It's really true what they say...
Cupcakes Make You Happy!

I have been trying to get Finn to say cupcake for months. The other day I had cupcakes cooling in the kitchen and he pointed and said, "cupcake"! I was so excited, I got that choked up feeling in my throat. I can't get that kid to eat anything else, hence the chubby cheeks!
Ethan doesn't just call them cupcakes, he refers to them as "cupcake chic's". That's my boy! Keep on selling for me kiddo!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Man, I wish I lived in your house and got cupcakes all the time. That would be the life! Of course, I don't think I'd look as cute as Finn sporting chubby cheeks :).

Tara said...

thats hilarious! i miss those darn cupcake chic's!!!

Jason and Joy said...

mmmmm cupcakes....yours are the best! Have I ever told you that I think that your boys are so dang cute!!!! I'm glad that I get to hang out with them sometimes and that Ethan isn't scared to talk to me anymore! I love these pictures!