CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

You requested it!

Well, here is picture of my belly, which many of you have been bugging me about posting.
26 weeks pregnant and already as round as can be!
I am so excited for this new baby to get here. Dr Gourley has already agreed to induce me on February 8th, which I could not love him enough for!!! This pregnancy has by far the worst one, but I have been most excited and anxious to meet this little boy. By the way, his name is Truman David (named after one of my heros, my Grandpa Hatch) and we will be calling him True.
Grow baby grow!

4 comments:

Jason and Brittani Hill said...

You look SO cute Trista! You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

Girl you are the cutest thing ever. Way to cute!!! By far the cutest pregnant girl

Tara said...

you look tiny trista! can't wait for True!!!!

Megan B ♥ said...

Love the name, love the belly! You always have fantastic baby names though. I tried really really hard to talk Justin into "Finn" for one of the twins but he just wouldn't bite.