CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

We finally did it!

Got family pictures that is. True is almost a year old and we are just now getting family pictures. I am a terrible mother! lol


Our little True. He is 10 months old and full of personality. We are so grateful to have him as part of our family.

My boys. What can I say? They are the most precious things in my life. They keep me laughing all day long.

The whole family....do I look out numbered?

3 comments:

Channa said...

You have a beautiful family! I love these pictures...especially the family photo.

Anonymous said...

Because it contains so many efficient software options in one package, Microsoft office 2007 gives you access to a multitude of options that save you time and keep you organized. So much important communication is now done via e-mail, Office 2007 includes several features that help you manage key correspondence.

Unknown said...

A Mom with kids smiling so broadly cannot be a bad mom, first-year pictures or not!!
True's picture is so adorable! You caught one of those rare-smirk-grins that every photographer is hunting for. Great!