CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

1998 Spanish Fork high School Reunion

Spanish Fork Class of 1998 had our 10 year reunion this last weekend. I can't believe I have been graduated for 10 years! I am getting old!!!! It was really fun to see all of my old cheerleading pals. We are planning a cheerleading party for the near future and we are going to TRY and wear our uniforms! I can't wait! 
They held a raffle to raise money for the next reunion. I was able to enter my cupcakes(great business opportunity!). It was fun to see everyone fight over them! They also had a contest for who has the most kids, who's changed the most and least, etc. I am (not really) proud to say that I won the married more than once award. It was kind of embarrassing, but funny, because most everyone in there had been married more than once!
Everyone has changed so much.  Lots skinnier, some heavier and a mass amount pregnant!

Alison Ludell, Courtney Dastrup, & Me
  Shelly Lenholf, Me, Katie Lundell, Ali Lundell, Courtney Dastrup
Matt,  my way cute husband, was such a good sport to come and watch me mingle.  I was so proud of him, he was the hottest guy there you know!
Me and 2 of my favorite cheerleaders!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, you ARE old! hehe, just jokin. My 10 year is next year and JR's was last year. So that means that JR is REALLY old :D. Call me or just stop by sometime...we still need to get together!

Janae said...

Trista you look hot! LOVE your shirt! By the way if you are old what does that make me? I graduated in 1994! I guess it makes me a grandma. Getting old really sucks.

The Warr's said...

Trista! So I got your link connecting back to Natalie Harwood. How are you! I'm so sad I missed the HS reunion, my hubby had a softball tournament and I was not about to go alone looking 9 months prego and due in 2 weeks! Keep me posted on the cheer get together...I would love to see everyone again! (johannajohnson@hotmail.com)

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Happy 10 year reunion! I bet all the girls were jealous of how beautiful you look after ten years and still have an amazing body after two kids non the less to show off! Fun night!

Channa said...

You do not look old enough to be going to your 10 year reunion. I love the picture of you and your fellow cheerleaders - you are so cute! Looks like lots of fun!!

Tara said...

i want to see pics of your cali trip!