CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

American Idol Live Concert

Okay, for those of you who didn't know, I am one of those psycho American Idol fans! I watch it faithfully and can NOT miss an episode.  This last season was extra special, because of our Utah contestant David Archuleta and of coarse the amazing David Cook! I just had to buy tickets to the concert. It was one of the funnest concerts I have been to. They really put on a good show. You would not believe the screaming and screeching from all those Utah "Archie" fans. It was insane. If David moved one muscle, the whole place would go crazy. Matt and I were cracking up. My ears still haven't recovered.

I bought the cheaper tickets, knowing we would be in the nose bleed seats, but I never dreamed we would be at the very top in the last chairs next to the door. It just goes to show you, you get what you pay for! This was our view!

Brooke White was really cute and has really improved!

Our American Idol! David Cook was excellent! He was really sweet and let David Archuleta be "our" American Idol!



Watching all these girls goo-goo and ga-ga over David took me back to my New Kids on the Block days. The things girls get crazy about.
Matt and I FINALLY got to go out on a date! Matt may have preferred going somewhere else, but he's a really good sport. What's with my psycho eyes? It's the only picture we captured of ourselves at this crazy event!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Oh how fun! I am glad you liked it. I am going to the AI concert here on Saturday...I can't wait!

Kristen said...

Fun! I really wanted to go to that concert. We should have AI parties and get together to watch it this next season :). I'm glad you guys got to go on a date. It means so much more after you have kids, but they're harder to do :). Thanks for the pics!

Janae said...

How fun! I love David Cook! I too am a crazed Idol person so I can relate. You guys are so cute together :)

Tara said...

trista, you are beautiful. im glad it was so fun!

Jason and Joy said...

That looks like it was REALLY fun! I am a little but jealous thats for sure!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

FUN!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE David Artcheleta! or however you spell that. That concert look so so so fun!

Channa said...

I watched every episode too...I would have LOVED to have gone to the concert! Looks like you guys had fun!