CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I have the craziest kids in the world!

Matt and I decided we needed to get the boys a sand box for the back yard. It's an awfully small backyard and they needed something fun to do back there. I thought to myself, "this is perfect, something they could do together". I was so excited to just boot them out the back door and have the house quiet and calm for a few minutes.

Well, there is a reason Ethan looks a little worried........
There was screaming and crying and this is what I found.........Yeah Finn, Uh-Oh is right!
Water and sand EVERYWHERE! I should have known better. If they fight constantly inside, why wouldn't they outside. 
I think Ethan was trying to exfoliate Finn's face with the sand and water.

Ethan smiling in relief after seeing me laugh instead of get mad. 
I had to strip both of them down before I could bring them back in the house. 

Matt and I went to see Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3-D. These are the glasses that we brought home. My boys will play with anything but toys!


Ethan came down stairs the other day dressed like this. He was claiming to be a monkey. He's nuts!

4 comments:

Tara said...

gosh. they are so funny!!!!! ethan and his gloves!

Kristen said...

You know, sometimes I find myself willing to accept the mess if it means I get a moment of time to myself! At least the dirt was outside :). I love the pics of Ethan's reactions. Too cute :).

Jill said...

I am cracking up at these pictures! Your kids are hilarious, I want to see them!! Come back already, I miss you!!!

Nicole said...

Your kids are hilarious! They are so adorable...even when they're messy! I'm thinking Weston would love your sand box...can we come play one day?!