CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ethan's First Day of Kindergarten

I can't believe it! My little Ethan is now a big boy kindergartener. Where does the time go? This kid couldn't be happier than he is going to school. As soon as we got to his class, he was told to go and hang up his backpack. I turned around to take his picture and he was gone. Comfortable as can be playing with the other kids. He didn't mind a bit when I told him goodbye! I have to admit, I got a little teary-eyed, but I'm just blaming it on the pregnancy hormones! lol

Ethan & Finn (could not get him out of the picture!) in front of Rees Elementry School.

Ethan in front of his new classroom.

Ethan's teacher Mrs. Jenkins. She is actually in our ward and lives just 2 houses down. Matt teaches Primary with her husband, and I used to visit teach her. Funny!

He found his name tag and put it right on. I have never seen Ethan smile so much for the camera. Not for anything! He must really have been excited!

5 comments:

Jill said...

What a big boy! I cannot believe it!! So proud of you Ethan!

Nicole said...

Wow!! He is just so cute and excited. What are you and Finn going to do now?!

Kristen said...

Look at those smiles! What a cutie! Too bad he and Cali aren't in the same class. I can't believe we have kindergarteners!

Jason and Joy said...

He is so cute! I love these pictures of him - he looks so grown up!

Stina said...

He has the cutest smile! Kindergarten...how exciting!