CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The gym

Well, I did it! After 6 years I again, signed up at the gym. It was time. Being thirty and pregnant is not a good combination for a hot bod, that's for sure! I went for the first time last night and loved every minute of it! Wow, it was nice to be back at the gym working out! I sort of didn't want to leave. I think the best part about it was getting away from the house and the kids. We all need an out right?

2 comments:

Channa said...

Fun! I joined 24 in college and have never stopped. Once you get in a routine it really becomes a stress reliever. It's nice to have time allotted for just yourself! {Although seriously Trista - you always look fantastic!}

Jason and Joy said...

WOW go Trista! I just sat on my butt my whole pregnancy! And I agree with Channa, you do always look fantastic!