CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The new addition to the Millette family

Well, I have finally made it to the computer! They aren't kidding when they say two is hard. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it, but I am definately busy!!! I am happy to say that things went really well at the hospital. I am really happy to say that I actually went into labor on my own. I really wanted to experience this, since Ethan was an induction. I was to be at the hospital Thurs morning at 6:00 am to be induced, but I beat Dr. Gourley to it. I started having contractions at home thurs morning at 3:00 am! Funny huh! Finn was born at 1:12 in the afternoon. Two pushes and he was out! Yeah! We are so happy to have him home. He is such a good baby and a cute one too! :)





3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh trista you have to call me when you get a minute! Finn is too precious for words. I just want to come over and squeeze him. I am so glad your labor and everything went well. I love you and your boys!

DeAnn said...

What a cute baby! Your photographer is awesome, too!
Love, Mom

Tara said...

those are really cute pictures of little finn. i love him.