CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 14, 2007

Well, everyone, I went to the doctor today and HE SCHEDULED MY INDUCTION!!! Yeah!!!! Only 9 days! I go in on thursday the 24th at 5:30 am. Sooo early, but who cares if it means geting this baby out! I am really ready to see this baby. I feel like I have been pregnant forever. I can't complain though. It's been a really easy pregnancy. I might even have to say I have kind of enjoyed it! :) I have almost everything ready to go. I washed all his blankets and set up the crib and changing table. I even put the infant seat in the car. It is sooo wierd! I can't believe I am going to have 2 boys! Well, I will post pictures of little Finn as soon as I get home!

3 comments:

Tara said...

wow, you are soo beautiful. you look so tiny, i can't believe it. i am so excited. i can't wait to see little finn. i am glad that your pregnancy has been good this time. xoxo

Jill said...

CONGRATS TATA!I can't believe it! Call me! We need to talk!

Kym said...

Congratulations Trista! I check your blog every now & then from Tara's. You look amazing! You're such a beautiful pregnant lady! I hope I look half as good as you when I'm pregnant!