CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 04, 2007

Hawaiian shaved ice...Yummmmmm

Tara, this is for you! We too have Hawaiian shaved ice with ICE CREAM! We took a family outing to the shaved ice shack and then went to our beach to relax and enjoy the weather............THE PARK! Are you envious? I know, I know it dosen't even compare, but I tried to make it sound good:) Can't wait for you to get here and eat it with me! Yeah!!! If we're not careful though, our butts will look like the one in the photo. OUCH!


Hmmmmmmm...Pina colada and banana! My mouth is watering right now just looking at these pictures! I might have to take another trip to the shack tonight!



Nice twig Ethan!
We take him to the park and THIS is what he finds to play with!

1 comments:

Tara said...

it finally came to Utah!! good, now i know where to go when i am missing hawaii...