CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

My babies

I thought I better put a few pictures on here since it's been a while. The Finnster as you can tell is getting bigger and bigger everyday. He is so cute and so fun. He's really starting to look and around and actually wake up when I want him awake (like in the day and not the night!). I love how he actually has FAT on his body unlike his big bro! I am so greatful for my kids! I can't imagine my life without them.

Ethan hooked to his life support! Can you see the food crusted on it? Ewwwwww! Sick. You wouldn't know it, but I do wash it all the time.

2 comments:

Tara said...

what a bunch of cuties! can't waiiiiiiiit to see little finnster (is that his nickname :) miss and love you.

Jill said...

sooooooooo CUTE! i still can't get over the fact that you have 2 kids now!