CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Happy Birthday Matthew!

This was a very special year for Matt, because he turned 30! I thought he needed a surprise party. I can't believe I pulled it off, but he was REALLY surprised! 
Since Matt loves super heros, I had to go with that theme. I had everyone come dressed as their favorite super heros and it was a crack up. Matt didn't know it until he got there, but he was Clark Kent. It was a lot of fun and I think Matt was in the height of his glory being surrounded by REAL super heros!

Happy Birthday Honey! We love you!


This was his super hero cupcake tower.

Singing happy birthday to the birthday hero!
Wonder Woman and Clark Kent (my Superman)
Batman was there.....
The Hulk 

Iron Man (sort of) I gave Iron Man badges to those who didn't have a costume. They look great!


A few Cat Woman

The Punisher and Storm with MY favorite Cat Woman.
Sam came as the Human Torch from Fantastic 4 and I have to say he should have won a prize. Look as those legs!
And what else, The Incredibles
Thank you to everyone who helped out and made Matt's birthday a good one!

5 comments:

Jason and Joy said...

Everyone costumes look awesome! Happy Birthday Matt! Sorry we didn't make it....we're kind of lame neighbors :-)

Jill said...

Ok, you totally win the "Wife of the Year" Award with that party! What a great idea and all the costumes look great. You also make a really sexy Wonder Woman! I'm sure Matt enjoyed THAT part of his birthday later....hee hee.

Janae said...

LOVE these pictures! Trista=AWESOMEST!

Kristen said...

That is too cute! What a great idea for a party! Better than the "funeral" party my friend threw for her hubby this year when he turned thirty :D. The pics were great!

Stina said...

After Enrichment tonight, I had to pop on real quick and see what the talk was all about. I am so inspired by you. Maybe I can be that good of a wife when Brent turns 35 in a few years... Let's plan a park date again soon!!!