CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Who wants free cupcakes?

I found the funnest new blog/website. It's www.sweetlifeinthevalley.com. It is a blog that talks about all the good finds in utah valley. Every friday they have a "Freebie Friday", where you can enter to win whatever it is she is giving away that Friday. This week Cupcake Chic is giving away a dozen assorted cupcakes! Yeah! Anyway, check it out, it's kind of fun! You never know, it might be you!

3 comments:

Tara said...

ha ha i get free ones all the time... and if i recall, YOU were the one that kept eating my valentines gift...

Laicy said...

Hi Trista! This is Laicy. I haven't seen you forever. I saw your blog on Kellie's and just wanted to say hi. Your boys are darling. Boys are the best! I saw your sister at the dentist and she told me about your cupcake business. We live just around the corner from Jaxie's, so I will have to take the boys over and get some. I hope things are going good.

Channa said...

Wow! I just checked out the website. Good advertisement. I sent an email...hopefully I win. I've been dying to try these famous cupcakes. :)