CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11th.....


Every year on this day, I feel sadness in my heart but at the same time a feeling of pride. Remembering all the innocent people whose lives were suddenly taken from them makes me cry, but seeing this picture of the courageous firefighters makes me so proud. I love thinking back on how America came together and all helped one another. I am so grateful to be an American where I can be free and have a voice.



3 comments:

Tara said...

woohoo! amen trista.

Jason and Joy said...

I feel the same way. We are so blessed to be Americans!

Herd of Sheps said...

Thanks for the nice Post Trista!! I think the very same thing about you. It's fun being able to keep in touch a little bit in the blogging world. Now, we just need to get together in the "real" world. I need a girls night. i think I better start working on one. I will be in touch soon!