CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 08, 2008

Spanish Fork's 1st annual Kite Festival

Spanish Fork City has started an annual kite festival. I don't know why they didn't think of this years ago, it's windy enough! Geeese! Nikki and I were husbandless on Saturday, so we the thought we would try it out. Ethan loved it, to say the least. During the remote control helicopter show, he was yelling so loud in excitement, that people were turning and looking! I have to be honest, my favorite part was my Diet Coke!
They had people flying kites from jet skis over the water. It was pretty neat!


Ethan and Finn at the children's kite making booth.
And the final product! Ethan's little paper kite. He even got to fly it .

1 comments:

Harper Family said...

It was so good to see you today! I think I always run into you at the grocery store! Who knew it was such a popular meeting place! HAHA Your family is darling by the way! Im glad to see you are doing so well!